Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To DE Or Just Visiting

As long as you do not become a DE resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.Question Category
Yes. Delaware recognizes valid out-of-state Learner's Permits.
If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the DE Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a Delaware Driver's License within sixty days.