Take the Florida Road Sign Practice Test
If you want to earn your learner's permit or driver's license in the state of Florida, then you will have to learn about road and traffic signs. Signs provide on-the-fly guidelines for safe driving on the tumultuous conditions of the road, making memorizing them a very important part of the driving experience. In order to better prepare yourself for the written knowledge test that is required for getting your license, it is strongly recommended that you take the online Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Road Sign Practice Test
Why the Test Is Important
The Florida Traffic Sign Practice Test is not required for obtaining your license or permit in Florida; its purpose is to prepare you for the official written test that will be taken at the DMV. Every test will ask you a few questions concerning traffic signs, so it's a good idea to know everything there is to know about them beforehand. The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Traffic Sign Practice Test serves as a study guide for traffic signs on your written exam.
What You Can Expect From the Test
The rules of the practice test are simple: You must identify the meaning and instruction of each road sign presented to you. Before you proceed with a practice test, consult the Official Florida Driver's Handbook to study the road signs and prepare yourself. The handbook will show you a number of signs and walk you through what their functions and meanings are meant to be.
- There are over 50 signs to identify on the Florida Road Sign Practice Test.
- Every time the test is taken, you will have 25 questions randomly assigned to you. The test will be different every time you take it.
- You need to correctly identify at least 20 road and traffic signs in order to pass.
- The test is multiple choice. Every question has one and only one correct answer.
- The test is free and can be retaken as often as necessary.