The State of Indiana has the following restrictions for drivers who are under the age of 18:
Time and Day Restrictions
• You are not allowed to drive between 10 pm and 5 am for the first 180 days.
• After 180 days has passed, you are not allowed to drive during the following days and hours:
• On Saturday and Sunday between 1 am and 5 am
• From Sunday through Thursday after 11 pm
• From Monday through Friday before 5 am
The following exceptions may apply:
• You are traveling to or from you job.
• You are traveling to or from a school-sponsored event.
• You are traveling to or from a religious event.
• You are accompanied by a licensed driver who is 25 years or older.
You are not allowed to drive with passengers for the first 180 days unless accompanied by a:
• Licensed instructor
• Licensed driver who is 25 years or older
• Licensed parent, legal guardian or stepparent who is 21 years or older