Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

New York Driver's License

Can I drive in New York with my out-of-country license?

As long as you are a resident of the nation that issued your license, the state of New York will recognize your out-of-country driver's license. You are eligible to apply for an International Driver's Permit, which verifies that you hold a driver's license in your home country. If you choose to apply for the International Driver's Permit, you should still keep the license from your home country.Question Category
Syndicate content