Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Vermont Driver's License

Can I drive in Vermont with my out-of-country license?

If you are not a VT resident, you can drive with your out-of-country license for up to one year, after which you will need to obtain a VT Driver's License. The same is true if you become a VT resident any time before that. Question Category

What happens if I fail my VT Driving Exam?

If you fail the VT Driving Exam, you will not receive your VT Driver's License. You will be able to retake the exam after a week has passed, however, you should not rush retaking it after you have failed. You should pay attention to what your examiner indicates as your weaknesses, and you should work upon improving your driving skills.

Do I need to get car insurance?

Yes. You must carry liability insurance able to cover $25,000 per person, $50,000 per accident for two or more persons and $10,000 property damage.
Syndicate content