Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents must I fill out at the DMV to get my permit/driver’s license?

You will need to fill out an application and choose which instruction permit or class of license you are applying for. Class R licenses covers all vehicles except for motorcycles and commercial vehicles. Class M is an endorsement covering motorcycles, not an actual license. Class A, B, and C covers all commercial vehicles and must be renewed every four years.