Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Do I have to enroll into a Driver's Ed. class?

Yes. If you are over 18, you will need to complete an eight-hour Safe Driving Practices Course. If you are under 18, you will need to complete thirty hours of classroom training. Both of these options should be completed through a commercial driving school or a secondary driving school. Connecticut also offers the ability for you to be able to complete a home training course, which will include twenty-two hours of training and an 8-hour Safe Driving Practices course.