Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - After You Have Passed The MI Driving Exam (Or Road Test)

New drivers and inexperienced drivers (especially teens) have a higher risk of being in an accident, insurance companies often charge more to cover them.
Yes. You must carry no-fault car insurance.
The documents that you will need vary depending on the insurance company to which you apply. Generally, insurance companies want you to submit proof of your identity, your driving record and information about the vehicle you would like to insure.
The price varies depending on your age, your driving history, your car class, your location and other factors.
Once you have passed your MI Driving Exam, you will receive a skill test certificate. You will need to take that certificate to the Secretary of State's office to finalize this process.
If you are under 18, you will not be able to drive between 10 PM and 5 AM. Additionally, only one non-family member passenger under the age of 21 is allowed in the car with you.
No. There are restrictions on your license if you are older than 18.