Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If I'm Moving to Oklahoma or Just Visiting?

Yes. Oklahoma will recognize your out-of-state learner's permit as long as it is still valid.
You may drive in Oklahoma with your out-of-state license for as long as you like as long as it is valid and as long as you do not become a Oklahoma resident.Question Category
No. You will not need to pass the OK Driving Exam when you move to Oklahoma from another state. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a OK Driver's License.