Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To OR (Or Just Visiting)

You do not have to take the OR Driving Exam, but you will need to exchange your out-of-state license with a OR Driver's License.
Yes. Oregon recognizes valid out-of-state Learner's Permits as long as you are 15 and your out-of-state permit is valid.
As long as you do not become a OR resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.Question Category