Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents do I need to bring with me when I take my MT Permit Test?

On the day of your MT Permit Test, you will need to bring proof of your identity, your residency in Montana and your lawful presence in the United States. If you are under 18, you will also need a parent or legal guardian's consent.