Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Can I drive in Vermont with my out-of-country license?

If you are not a VT resident, you can drive with your out-of-country license for up to one year, after which you will need to obtain a VT Driver's License. The same is true if you become a VT resident any time before that. Question Category