The second level in the Arkansas graduated licensing program is called the Learner’s License and the eligibility requirements are listed below:
• You must be between the ages of 14 and 16.
• You must have successfully completed the Arkansas State Police testing requirements.
• You must be able to pass a vision test.
• You must be accompanied by a licensed driver who is 21 years or older.
• All passengers in your vehicle are required to wear seat belts at all times.
• You cannot have been at fault in a serious auto accident or have a traffic conviction on your record within the six months prior to applying
The licensed adult driver must accompany you for a period of at least six months.