The Arkansas graduated license program has different levels that are outlined below:
• Learner’s License—You can apply for a learner’s license if you are between the age of 14 and 16.
• Intermediate License—You can apply for an intermediate license if you are between the ages of 16 and 18.
• Class D License—You can apply for a regular Arkansas Class D driver’s license if you are 18 or older.
You can apply for a driver’s license at any state revenue office in Arkansas.
What are the insurance requirements in Arkansas?
Every licensed driver in the State of Arkansas is required to carry liability coverage in the following amounts:
• $25,000 per person for bodily injury
• $50,000 for each accident
• $25,000 for property damage
If you fail to carry the minimum liability insurance, the DMV can refuse to renew your license or register your vehicle.