Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

CDL All Endorsements Practice Test

Question 1

Progress: Question 1 of 30
You will lose your CDL for at least _____ if you have committed two violations of an "out-of-service order" in a ten-year period.
9 months.
One year.
120 days.
60 days.
90 days.
Provide feedback on this information
To protect your privacy, do not include contact information in your feedback.