Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents must I fill out at the DMV to get my permit/driver’s license?

At the Connecticut DMV, you must fill out the following forms when applicable to your situation:

• Form B307—Application for a Learner’s Permit
• Form 2-D—Certificate of Parental Consent
• Form B291—Vision Screening Report
• Form R229—Application for Non-Commercial Driver License
• Form R318—Application for Driver Education Program
• Form P147—License Surrender
• Form A62—Application for Special Permit to Operate a Motor Vehicle to and From Work

In addition to the above, there are forms to fill out if you have had an address or name change.