What driver’s education is required?

The DMV approves driver education courses that meet the State of Delaware’s criteria. Upon successfully completing the course, you will be issued a Delaware Driver Education Certificate, also known as a “Blue Certificate”. The Department of Education will consider transferring your out-of-state course if you completed the course and were not a resident of Delaware at the time. You can mail the completion certificate to:

Education Associate for Driver Education
Safety and Physical Education
Townsend Building
P.O. Box 1402
Dover, DE 19903