Applicants will need to fill out the following forms at the Indiana BMV when applying for a learner’s permit or driver’s license:
• State Form 39531—Agreement of Financial Liability
• State Form 34425—Certificate of Vision (Eye Referral)
• State Form 54706—Log of Supervised Driving
• State Form 28622—Request For Waiver (hardship waiver if applicable)
• State Form 54748—Request For Voluntary Skills Test
An Affidavit To Revoke Financial Liability may be filled out when the applicant’s parent or legal guardian wants to revoke assumption of financial liability.