Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What do I need before I can get my permit?

If you are under the age of 16, you need the consent of your parent or legal guardian before you can obtain an instruction or farm permit. Farm permits require permission from the employer if the applicant does not live on the farm. You should also take time to study the Kansas Driver’s License Handbook which is available at any Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or online at the Kansas Department of Revenue’s website.