Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents must I fill out at the DMV to get my permit/driver’s license?

You must complete an Application for License or Identification Card and applicants under the age of 18 will need the approval of a parent or legal guardian. Minors who are accompanied by a mother who has since remarried must submit documentation to show the connection in names. This can include a certified copy of the divorce decree and/or new marriage license.