Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents must I fill out at the DMV to get my permit/driver’s license?

When applying for a license or permit, you will need to do the following:

• Fill out an application for a Temporary Instruction Permit, Level 1 License, Level 2 Intermediate License or a Level Three License.
• Answer a few general health questions.
• Pass a vision-screening test.
• Pass the written knowledge test.

Applicants under the age of 18 will need to have a parent, legal guardian or responsible adult sign the application.