Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents must I fill out at the DMV to get my permit/driver’s license?

When applying for a learner’s permit or driver’s license, you will need to do the following:

• Submit a completed application with the notarized signatures of both your parents or legal guardians. If your parents are divorced, the parent with legal custody must sign the application. The application must contain the following information:

1. Full legal name
2. Date of birth
3. Home address
4. Social Security number
5. Physical description
6. Physical and mental condition
7. Driving experience and record

Making a false statement on the application may result in your driving privileges being suspended.