Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents must I fill out at the DMV to get my permit/driver’s license?

When applying for a permit or operator’s license, you will need to do the following:

• Fill out the Nebraska Application For Revision Operator’s License/Permit/ID Card form.
• You must have parental consent if you are under the age of 18.
• Pay the appropriate fee in cash which ranges from $7.50 to $26.50.
• Submit the required documents as proof of identity, residency and legal presence to the Driver’s License Examiner.

You may also be asked to show your Social Security Card for verification.