Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents must I fill out at the DMV to get my permit/driver’s license?

When applying for a permit or driver’s license, you must do the following:

• Fill out the Nevada Driver’s License or Identification Card Application.
• If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must sign the application or provide a notarized affidavit authorizing consent for permit or license.
• Submit a Certificate of Completion from a driver’s education course and a Beginning Driver Experience Log (DMV Form DLD-130) if applying for a driver’s license. The log must contain the dates and times of your behind-the-wheel sessions and it must be completed using blue or black ink.

The log can be found on the DMV website located at