To obtain a Nevada driver’s license, you must meet the following requirements:
• You must be at least 16 years old.
• You must have held an instruction permit for a minimum of six months.
• You must not have any moving violation convictions, at-fault accidents or any drug or alcohol conviction within six months of the application date.
• You must submit the driver’s education Certificate of Completion and Beginning Driver Experience Log.
• You must pass the road skills test.
The driver’s education may be waived if you are over 18. A restricted license may be issued to you under the following circumstances:
• You are 14 years or older and have demonstrated a family hardship.
• You need to drive to and from school.
Additional information about restricted licenses can be found at the local DMV office.