Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

I am 18 years old or older what do I need to bring with me when I apply for my PA license?

If you are older than 18, you should bring Form DL 180, proofs of your identity (such as birth certificate, U.S. Passport or naturalization certificate), two proofs of your residency (a utility bill, W-2, tax records), and your Social Security Card. You should bring the application of $34.50 as well. The opposite side of Form DL180 gives you more information about acceptable documents.