Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

If am under 18 what documents do I need to take with me when I apply for my PA license?

If you are under 18, you should bring proofs your identity (a birth certificate, U.S. Passport or certificate of naturalization), a DL 180, your Social Security Card, and DL 180TD completed by your parent or legal guardian or spouse (if they are older than 18). You should also remember to bring your application fee of $34.50. The opposite side of Form DL180 gives you more information acceptable documents.