Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test

Question 1

Progress: Question 1 of 25
Some states require a separate license endorsement to ride three-wheeled vehicles. To get this endorsement, you must ____________.
Pass a written test only.
Apply in person at the Department of Motor Vehicles. No tests are required as long as your driving record is otherwise in good standing.
Pass both a written and skills test.
None of the listed answers.
Pass a skills test only.
Provide feedback on this information
To protect your privacy, do not include contact information in your feedback.