A typical low air pressure warning signal is what color?
Automatic front wheel limiting valves ________.
- Always reduce the air to the rear brakes.
- Cannot be controlled by the driver.
- Increase the chance of the front wheels skidding on slippery surfaces.
- All of the listed answers.
Avoid using the parking brakes when ________.
- The air pressure is low.
- You are parking.
- The brakes are very hot.
- Parking on steep hills.
Combination vehicles should not leak at a rate of more than ______ psi per minute with the engine off and the parking brake released.
If the air compressor has its own oil supply you should do what before driving?
- Check the oil level.
- You don't need to do anything if it has its own oil supply.
- Empty the air storage tank.
- None of the listed answers.