A front brake limiting valve ______.
- Reduces the air to the front brakes and reduces the stopping power of the vehicle.
- Reduces air to the rear brakes only.
- Increases air pressure to the front brakes.
- Stops your vehicle.
As you check the outside of the bus, _______ before driving.
- Open the emergency exits.
- Close any open access panels.
- Remember to put warning stickers on your side view mirrors.
- All of the listed answers.
At what psi will the tractor protection valve close?
- 80-95 psi.
- 60-85 psi.
- 100-125 psi.
- 50-75 psi.
- 20 to 45 psi.
During a normal drive, the spring brakes are held back by _____.
- Spring pressure.
- Centrifugal force.
- Bolts or clamps.
- Air pressure.
During the basic vehicle control portion of the skills test, you will be asked to __________.
- Demonstrate your ability to drive your vehicle in a variety of traffic situations.
- Move your vehicle forward, back and turn it within a defined area.
- To fix your vehicle's engine.
- Demonstrate that your vehicle is safe to drive.