A drive-wheel skid when pulling doubles could result in a jackknife when ______.
- The trailer pushes the tow vehicle sideways.
- The tractor brakes lock up.
- The trailer slides off the right side of the road.
- None of the listed answers.
A driver needs to be able to see a warning when the air pressure in the service air tanks fall below ______.
- 60 psi.
- 90 psi.
- 125 psi.
- 100 psi.
As you are inspecting your vehicle, start the engine and watch to see the pressure build from 50 to 90 psi within how many minutes?
- An hour.
- A minute.
- Three minutes.
- 20 minutes.
As you park your combination vehicle make sure to use the hand valve when?
- Only on busy streets.
- As you are backing up.
- Mostly when you're parking on a downgrade.
If you are driving a long vehicle and cannot complete your turn without entering another traffic lane, you should _____.
- Turn wide as you complete the turn.
- Turn around.
- Honk your loudly.
- Brake completely.