A "transport index" refers to products that are _______.
Before transportation, the carrier _________.
- Check that the shipper marked the materials properly.
- Check that the shipper labeled the materials correctly.
- Check that the package is described correctly.
- All of the listed answers.
Bulk packaging is ________.
- Triple containers with each not exceeding a capacity of 25 gallons.
- A single container with a capacity of 119 gallons or more of hazardous materials.
- Double containers with a capacity of 100 gallons.
- A single container with a capacity of 50 gallons.
Entries in the Hazardous Materials Table are shown _______.
- From biggest to smallest.
- In alphabetical order.
- By brand name.
- In the order quantities that are being shipped.
If the hazardous material is classified as forbidden, you should ______.
- Obtain a forbidden material decal on your CDL License.
- Drive extra safely.
- Remove all placards from the transporting vehicle.
- Refuse the load.