Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To DC Or Just Visiting

No. Out-of-state Learner's Permit are not valid or recognized in DC.
As long as you do not become a DC resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.Question Category
If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the DC Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a DC License within thirty days.