Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To KS Or Just Visiting

If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the KS Driving Exam. You will have 90 days to exchange your out-of-state license with a KS Driver's License.
Yes. Kansas recognizes valid out-of-state Learner's Permits.
As long as you do not become a KS resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
Yes. You are allowed to drive in Kansas with your out-of-country license. You will be able to do so for up to one year. Question Category