Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To MS Or Just Visiting

As long as you do not become a MS resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
Yes. You are allowed to drive in Mississippi with your out-of-country license for as long as the license is valid. If you become an MS resident, you will need to obtain an MS Driver's License.Question Category
If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the MS Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a MS License.
Yes. Mississippi recognizes valid out-of-state Learner's Permits. However, you will need to follow the rules of your home state.