Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To NH Or Just Visiting

As long as you do not become a NH resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.Question Category
If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the NH Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a NH License within sixty days. If you are under 18, you may need to take the NH Written Test and/or Driving Exam.
No. Out-of-state Learner's Permit are not valid or recognized in New Hampshire.