Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To NM Or Just Visiting

If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the NM Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a NM License.
Yes. New Mexico will recognize out-of-state learner's permits.
As long as you do not become a NM resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.Question Category