Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents must I fill out at the DMV to get my permit/driver’s license?

When you arrive at the Kansas DMV to get a permit or license, you must first fill out an application by providing your name, age, address and Social Security number. If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the application. You must also submit documents proving identity, date of birth and Kansas residency.