Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Do I have to pass the NC road test when I move to NC from another state?

When you move to NC from another state, you are allowed to use your out-of-state license for 60 days. Eventually, before or after this 60 day period expires, you will need to pass a vision test and a NC written road sign test to be able to receive a NC license.