Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

In NC is my out-of-state Learner's Permit valid?

If you become a NC resident, you will be able to replace your out-of-state permit with a NC Permit. If you are under 18, you will still need to take a NC Driver's Education course.