Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What documents do I need to take with me when I apply for my NH Driver's License?

When you apply for your NH Learner's Permit, you will need to bring two documents that prove your identity, proof of your residency in New Hampshire and a driver's license application. If you are under 18, you will need to bring a completed Driver Education Completion Certificate, a Parent or Guardian Authorization Certificate, a completed Driver's Out-Of-Class Log Sheet.