As a general rule of thumb, how many hours does it take the body to eliminate one drink?
During what situation might you need to swerve or turn quickly?
- When a large deer suddenly runs in front of you.
- There is never a time when you should swerve or turn quickly.
- If you're paying attention to the road you won't ever need to swerve or turn quickly.
- A motorcyclist should swerve and turn quickly when making any turn to make sure that is accomplished quickly and safely.
How much of your stopping power is provided by the front brake?
- All of it.
How must you equip your motorcycle to accommodate carrying a passenger?
- Have a proper seat that is large enough to seat both you and the passenger.
- Make sure there are footrests for the passenger.
- Verify that the passenger is wearing proper equipment.
- All of the listed answers are correct.
- None of the listed answers are correct.
If the throttle stays stuck you should immediately use the engine cut-off switch and _________ at the same time?
- Press the throttle all the way down.
- Down shift into a lower gear.
- Pull in the clutch.
- Press your front brake.