A person is guilty of what when he drives with a willful disregard for people or property?
- The crime of reckless driving.
- The crime of speeding.
- The crime of vehicular man.
- The crime of passion.
A truck travelling at 60 mph takes how much distance to stop?
- 300 feet or more.
- 400 feet or more.
- 500 feet or more.
- 600 feet or more.
- None of the listed answers.
As a holder of Learner Permit which of the following are you allowed to do?
- Drive by yourself
- Use a cellular phone
- Drive only during certain hours.
- Drive a commercial vehicle.
How many feet away from an intersection must you be before passing another vehicle on a two-lane highway?
- 300 feet
- The distance from an intersection does not matter when passing.
- 100 feet
- 25 feet
- 50 feet
How many times higher is the fatal accident rate at night opposed to during day?