Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To AR Or Just Visiting

As long as you do not become a AR resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
Yes you may if you have a license from your home country and an international license. You will need to obtain a AR License if plan or are in the state for more than 6 months.Question Category
If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the AR Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a AR License within thirty days of becoming an AR resident.
Yes. Arkansas recognizes valid out-of-state Learner's Permits.