Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To LA Or Just Visiting

If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the LA Driving Exam. After you have moved to Louisiana, you should replace your out-of-state license with a LA Driver's License within 30 days. You will need to pass a vision test in order to get your LA Driver's License.
As long as you do not become a LA resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.Question Category