Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To UT Or Just Visiting

Yes. You can for as long as it is valid. If you become a resident, you will need to obtain a UT Driver's License within thirty days.Question Category
You may be required to take the UT Driving Exam or the UT Written Test, but not in all instances are both required. Contact your local DMV office for more information directly.
Yes. Utah recognizes valid out-of-state Learner's Permits. You will need to follow the laws of the home/issuing state and you will need to be at least 16 in order to drive.
As long as you do not become a UT resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.