Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To VT Or Just Visiting

As long as you do not become a VT resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
If you are not a VT resident, you can drive with your out-of-country license for up to one year, after which you will need to obtain a VT Driver's License. The same is true if you become a VT resident any time before that. Question Category
No. Out-of-state Learner's Permit are not valid or recognized in Vermont.
If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the VT Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a Vermont Driver's License within sixty days.