Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To WI Or Just Visiting

As long as you do not become a WI resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
Yes. You are allowed to drive in WI with your valid out-of-country license for up to 1 year.Question Category
If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the WI Driving Exam. After you have moved to Wisconsin, you will need to replace your out-of-state license with a WI Driver's License.