Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

Frequently Asked Questions - What If You're Moving To WY Or Just Visiting

If your license is still valid, you do not have to take the WY Driving Exam. You will need to replace your out-of-state license with a Wyoming Driver's License eventually. Mostly, Wyoming will recognize licenses from most states for up to one year. You should check with your local DMV office to make sure that you do not drive for too long with an out-of-state license.
Yes. Out-of-state Learner's Permits are recognized in Wyoming. You will need to following the laws of the home/issuing state.
As long as you do not become a WY resident, you are allowed to drive with a valid out-of-state license for as long as you like.
If you are not a WY resident, you can drive with your out-of-country as long as you have an International Permit from your home country.