Click here to ask your driving related question.

Ask a driving related question on

What do I need to bring with me to replace my out-of-state driver's license with a FL license?

You should bring your out-of-state license, a secondary ID (social security card, marriage certificate, birth certificate or life insurance policy). You can find out more information about this by visiting this website: